Useful links

Useful Links

Glossary Factsheet

Glossary factsheet


Pensioner Sites

Age UK

This site provides practical support to help older people live independent lives and contains advice on benefits, care and healthy living.


Financial Advisory Services

Independent Financial Advice

Any member who is considering drawing pension benefits from the Plan is strongly advised to seek professional guidance. Neither the Trustee nor NNUK can provide advice on your personal financial circumstances. This link will give you a list of independent financial advisers (IFAs) in your area.


Government Websites

HMRC – Estimate your Income Tax for the current year

You can also call HMRC on 0300 200 3300 (from outside UK: +44 135 535 9022). Our PAYE reference isĀ 961/9900802 and you should also have your National Insurance number to hand.

Pension Tracing Service

This service can help you find a lost pension

The Pensions Service

Part of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), this site covers many aspects of working, jobs and pensions including comprehensive information on the State Pension

The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)

The FCA is an independent body that regulates the financial services industry in the UK.

The Money Advice Service

Provides free and impartial money advice

The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS)

TPAS is a non-profit organisation, which seeks to help any member of the public who has a problem, complaint or dispute with their occupational or private pension arrangement.

The Pensions Ombudsman

The Pensions Ombudsman investigates complaints about how pension schemes are run. The service is free and open to people who have a complaint against those responsible for the running or administration of pension schemes.

The Pensions Regulator

The Pensions Regulator was set up under the Finance Act 2004 and came into existence in April 2005. The Regulator’s primary responsibility is to protect the benefits of members of work based pension plans. You can look up contact details of former pension schemes in the Pensions Tracing service section of this site.